Bio Draw 3.0 is an interactive CD which describes design and installation procedures for 38 biotechnical soil stabilization techniques, along with 39 typical drawings of soil bioengineering techniques.
• CAD & Microstation Compatible: All illustrations and typical drawings are available in .dwg (AutoCAD) and .dgn (MicroStation) format.
• Incorporate Live Vegetation: All erosion control techniques presented incorporate live vegetation. NPDES Phase II compliant!
• ‘Soft’ BioEngineering: Bio Draw describes in detail a series of "soft" bioengineering techniques and practices such as LIVE FASCINES, LIVE POLE DRAINS, COIR ROLLS WITH BRUSHLAYERING, POLE PLANTING, MODIFIED BRUSH LAYERS, BRUSH MATTRESSES, and MORE!
• Before & After Illustrations: The Bio Draw CD is liberally illustrated with "before" and "after" photos of real case studies which describe various installation steps for each technique. Clicking on the photos will expand them so details can be readily observed.
• Proven & Tested Practices: All of these practices have been implemented and monitored for their effectiveness by bioengineering practicioners!
Bio Draw 3.0 is the most credible and comprehensive bioengineering compendium in the erosion control industry today!